Wrath of Neptune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of Neptune

Puzzle Pirates

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thanks for all the fish and fair winds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shotrod

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Thanks for all the fish and fair winds Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for all the fish and fair winds   Thanks for all the fish and fair winds Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 3:31 am

As some of you may have noticed, I have withdrawn my crew, Rebel Uprising from the flag.
I'm afraid that I wasn't impressed with the lack of respect shown to other flag members' officers, myself included before and during the recent blockade defence. People that were promised nav places on brigs, frigs and sloops, most of them experienced navvers, Captains and officers, were either ignored or ordered to work as jobbers. This showed a lack of respect for their position and experience which I found unacceptable.
On that basis and that basis alone, I have decided to leave and form my own flag.

I would like to say I enjoyed my time with the flag and wish it all the best for the future.

Shotrod
Back to top Go down
http://theshotrods.bravehost.com/index.html
Annie

Annie

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Thanks for all the fish and fair winds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks for all the fish and fair winds   Thanks for all the fish and fair winds Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 7:35 pm

So, for you this wasnt about defending NU and doing whatever needed to be done to defend Nu? If everybody naved, we wouldnt have had a ship on the board. We'd still be waiting on them to fill.
It was a busy time for all ,so you may not have been ignored. Also, some of us other flagmates had to act as "mere jobbers" but we were about winning a blockade. Theres no way to determine how many jobbers are gonna show up, so if you were promised a spot to nav, I'm sure it would have happened if we had a vast amount of jobbers.

Im offeneded that you think doing a duty station is beneath you and see not getting to do what you want is a lack of respect on our part.

I hope you find happiness and respect in your new flag,

Annie
(gunner,sailor, carper for NU blockade-Sept '07) (and I woulda bilged if that was needed)
Back to top Go down

Thanks for all the fish and fair winds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrath of Neptune :: Royal-
Jump to: