Wrath of Neptune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of Neptune

Puzzle Pirates

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

flag pillys'

Go down 
+2
Maizy
Devill
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Devill

Devill

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-07-22

flag pillys' Empty
PostSubject: flag pillys'   flag pillys' Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 2:15 pm

Ok we tried this with the old flag mates in and it didnt seem to work, but last night we took a brig out and had a few flag mates at the nav wheel, this is something i would like to start again and try to do once a week.

My work times are funny and the only real time i can safely agree to turn up is sunday nights.... so i would like to get a regular brig pilly on sunday nights using any crew but rotating the nav within the flag mates who wish to have a go.

Once ship restocking has taken place any remaining funds should go to the flag fund for ships, stock and paying jobbers... should we need to.

Because i suggested sundays does not mean its set in stone, in general i can make it on most nights around 9pm uk time. so i'll let the numbers decide here, please post preferred days and times. thanks T>E>K ( The Evil King ).. Mad
Back to top Go down
Maizy

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-07-24

flag pillys' Empty
PostSubject: Re: flag pillys'   flag pillys' Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 11:47 am

Sounds great! I'm in. Sunday nights are good for me too! Most nights are ok, but like you said Dev, not set in stone for me either!

Hugz, Maizy
Back to top Go down
gtwithice

gtwithice

Registration date : 2007-08-04

flag pillys' Empty
PostSubject: Re: flag pillys'   flag pillys' Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 6:51 am

Yea ill be up for that but like the rest of u my shift patterns are crap and i can't even be there on Sundays either. But if im on when u decide to do it ill be up for it. Basketball

I was talking with angie the other night aswell about a flag poker tourney, don't know if she's mentioned it yet but what we were thinking would be a 2,000 poe buy in with no rebuys and depending on how many play prizes go to 1st 2nd and 3rd place. It'll be no limit of course. Basketball
Back to top Go down
bhdtgfbnjvnj

bhdtgfbnjvnj

flag pillys' Empty
PostSubject: Re: flag pillys'   flag pillys' Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 5:10 am

GT has organised these poker tournys before , so if hes up for doing it , ill help if i can , sounds like fun to me , again tho its finding a day and time to suit all , any ideas ?
Back to top Go down
bhdtgfbnjvnj

bhdtgfbnjvnj

flag pillys' Empty
PostSubject: Re: flag pillys'   flag pillys' Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 5:14 am

ill happily host it at my house ,maybe make it a games night ? it wud just be a bit of fun and a way for all the flag to get together and get to know each other .
Back to top Go down
Xmas

Xmas

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-08-10

flag pillys' Empty
PostSubject: Re: flag pillys'   flag pillys' Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 7:40 am

I've hosted and won poker tourneies before, prefer winning to hosting now, I do have an empty estate which I can fill with poker tables, that'd be fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Xmas

Xmas

flag pillys' Empty
PostSubject: Re: flag pillys'   flag pillys' Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 7:42 am

BTW isn't this the pillaging thread not the games night thread, Razz. Nat and I are thinking of starting running almost daily pillages, as we need some savings so we can start a family.
Back to top Go down
Xmas

Xmas

flag pillys' Empty
PostSubject: Re: flag pillys'   flag pillys' Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 7:44 am

Will just be sloop pillages till we can deopend on regular helpers.
Back to top Go down
Maizy

flag pillys' Empty
PostSubject: Re: flag pillys'   flag pillys' Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:17 am

Hey mates, I am up for the games night and the daily sloopie pilly!

I'm easy! (ok, don't take that the wrong way...) Smile

Maizy
Back to top Go down
Devill

Devill

Number of posts : 15

flag pillys' Empty
PostSubject: Re: flag pillys'   flag pillys' Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:40 pm

sounds great sort it out (poker is great fun), plus i think we need to start the whole flag pilly thing soon, people can volunteer to use their crew just lets get it up and running.

albino
Back to top Go down
Annie

Annie

Number of posts : 6

flag pillys' Empty
PostSubject: Re: flag pillys'   flag pillys' Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 4:23 pm

OOOOO, I'll do a daily pillage. What time of day are ya'll thinking about?
I have game tables I could but in that empty estate if we need em.
Back to top Go down
Xmas

Xmas

flag pillys' Empty
PostSubject: Re: flag pillys'   flag pillys' Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 1:55 am

Would love donations of games tables, esp poker ones, Smile. I was thinking of evening pillages about 8pm gmt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

flag pillys' Empty
PostSubject: Re: flag pillys'   flag pillys' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

flag pillys'
Page 1 of 1